Blazescape Ftw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blazescape Ftw

24/7 Vps Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote & register for more player's & community Main Owner is Kush second Main Owner is Jessica enjoy.

How to make money by gf sir!

Go down 

was this guide helpful
yes
How to make money by gf sir! I_vote_lcap33%How to make money by gf sir! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
no
How to make money by gf sir! I_vote_lcap67%How to make money by gf sir! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
gf sir

gf sir

How to make money by gf sir! Empty
PostSubject: How to make money by gf sir!   How to make money by gf sir! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:15 am

ok when you start blazescape seems a little unusual but heres a great tip to make some money Smile
firstly type either ::pure or ::zerk for some levels then type ::trainmoney to thieve for 250k a click, once you get around 15m-50m tele to home and buy some equipment and about 20 super restore potions then type ::blkdemon to tele to the black demon which drops all sorts of awesome rares! once you can either keep them or sell them to players for loads of money!!!! anyways i hope you guys are helped by my guide Smile
Back to top Go down

How to make money by gf sir!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazescape Ftw :: Guides-
Jump to: